High-Current Ion Implanter PRODUCTS Product Information
A de facto standard of high-current ion implanter featuring a post-deflection acceleration system, covering up to some medium-current range and supporting various applications.
SMIT’s lineup of high-current ion implanters includes, in addition to the SHX series single-wafer type high-current ion implanter, offering high-accuracy, high-quality, and high-productivity ion implantation technology, the batch-type high-current ion implanter NV-GSDIII-180, supporting up to 180 keV of implantation energy and enabling high-dose implantation.
The NV-GSDIII-180 covers the range in which productivity falls when a medium-current ion implanter is used for high-energy, high-dose processes required for power devices, and hence enables high productivity.
Continuing the high reliability transfer system and dose control accuracy of the GSD series, the NV-GSDIII-180 reduces the down time and achieves satisfactory implantation uniformity and reproducibility even in low-dose processes.
Product FeaturesPICK UP
- Supports for 5, 6, and 8-inch wafers
- Supports for a wide range of implantation energy, from 2 to 180 keV (equipped with a post-deflection acceleration mechanism)
- Reliable batch transfer system
- Highly effective throughput
- Reliable high-dose control accuracy
- High beam quality with low metal contamination and low cross-contamination
- High reliability, high maintainability